Wednesday, August 26, 2009
Landon
I can't believe how big Landon is getting, he has now outgrown all of his newborn clothes and Tanner was giving me a hard time for squeezing him into them so we had to go on a shopping trip the other day. Landon got lots of cute new things. Here are some recent pictures of the little cutie.
Landon in his adorable overalls, he finally got to wear his first pair of tennis shoes and while they were a real struggle to get on it was worth it to see how cute they were on.
I just love this baseball outfit I bought it years ago for a friends baby shower and thought it was so cute that I kept it just in case I ever had a summer baby boy and here he is.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Okay, those pictures of Landon on the couch are so adorable! I love the one with his arm all propped up & the little gangsta one at the end! I miss them already!
He is getting so big. I'm always amazed at how much they change everytime I read your blog. What adorable kids you have!
Post a Comment