Friday, August 7, 2009

Two months old already

I can't believe the twins are 2 months old already. On Wednesday they went in for their 2 month check up and I almost fell over when I saw them on the scale. Mr. Landon weighed in at 10 lbs 10 oz and was 22 inches long. Ms. Sienna weighed in at 9 lbs 3 oz and was 22 1/2 inches long. They had to get their immunizations which they handled fairly well they have both been a little fussy the last few days but we're hoping they return to normal by Saturday. They are doing very well sleeping at night progressing to a 6-7 hour stretch followed by a 3-4 hour stretch. They are getting their own little personalities. Sienna is very interactive full of smiles and loves to talk to us. She rarely cries unless she is hungry and is very easy to console. Landon is our strong man he loves to stand up and lay on his tummy and push up. He is much more serious but we are finally able to get the occassional smile out of him. I think he is just taking in his environment. He is still a little fussier than Sienna but loves to cuddle.
I can't believe I have to go back to work next week I have truly enjoyed my time at home with them and will be sad to leave them but I know Tanner will take excellent care of them while I am at work.
Landon visiting with Uncle Dick, just taking in all his new family.
Sienna all stretched out in her boppym very ladylike.

Landon trying out the new swing at Grandma's house.


2 comments:

Howells Fam said...

I'm having mixed emotions! I can't wait for you to come back, but I know how hard it was for me to come back, so I can't imagine how hard it would be with two! Tanner will do just fine though, so that will hopefully make it a little easier to handle... :)

Howells Fam said...

I can't wait to see you tonight. I hope all works out with the babysitter situation. I will be more than willing to do whatever I can to help you guys out, so if you need a sitter, call me - or Clint - he's willing to baby sit too!