
I am now working Saturday and Sunday nights so that means Tanner has the babies all day by himself on Sunday while I sleep so he is in charge of feeding, changing and picking out the days outfit. On his first Sunday I awoke to find Sienna wearing this interesting outfit. It is hard to tell in the picture but she is wearing a striped onesie and polkadot pants. The pants are part of an entire matching outfit so I don't know why he didn't put the matching shirt on but he didn't. At least she can pull this look off!

Landon loves football and even though he's wearing BSU colors we feel certain he will be a Vandal fan

As a Mr. Popular himself when Tanner saw these shirts he just had to have them for the twins. They are pretty cute

Landon all snuggled up in his fleece jacket aren't the ears just adorable

Sienna showing off yet another bow Grandma bought her
1 comment:
Love the bows and headbands! Keep them comin'! Don't worry about the clothes the kids wear - you should see some of the things color-blindness brings about - Clint picks out some pretty INTERESTING outfits! Sienna still rocks the look though! Cute, cute!
Post a Comment