Thursday, August 19, 2010
A few snapshots of what we've been up to
We have been so busy getting settled in our new home and preparing for a new baby that I am sad to say I have taken very few pictures of the kids. Oh not to mention we lost our camera chargers for a while so I was trying to conserve battery power just in case we needed the camera for an early delivery. Speaking of delivery I have been scheduled to deliver Friday August 27th time still to be decided. We will be busy this week with last minute preparations and lots of play time. Last weekend we went to the park to play for a while and the kids loved it. Sienna loves to run and the space at the park is perfect, she has gotten over disliking the feeling of grass on her feet.
Landon has taken a few steps on his own over the past week but didn't want to let go of Daddy at the park.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Carlee is a big fan of the otter pop - those are nice because they aren't holding right onto the stickiness! (Not saying that she doesn't still make a huge mess...)
Post a Comment