Monday, August 23, 2010

Fun At The Western Idaho Fair

We went to the fair last Friday with our friends the Howells and had a great time, it wasn't too crowded or too hot and the kids were great. They experienced their first corn dogs, had fun at the petting zoo and pony rides, watched the dog show and antique tractors, cooled off in the expo building, ate some more fair food and then went to Mommy's doctors appointment. They were so well behaved and not cranky at all we were so proud of them.
Landon and Carlee at the petting zoo
Sienna loving her cotton candy from the fair, it was very messy so I'm glad we waited till we got home to let her eat it

Landon also loved his cotton candy
Their balloon animals, a monkey and pink poodle

They loved the lambs and baby goats
They liked the baby bison





They were excited to see the cow





The goats always want to eat off her tray, we made sure to clean it well when we left





Loving the piggies









All tuckered out at the fair, Sienna fell asleep in the stroller for the first time, poor baby was so tired




Landon did not fall asleep and was quite smiley, I think he was afraid of missing out on any of the yummy fair food





Landon had no interest in a pony ride





Sienna enjoying her pony ride, I knew she'd be my little riding partner






Mr. and Ms. Hollywood. I got the twins these sunglasses a long time ago and they never wear them but I thought we'd try them. Landon didn't wear his for long but Sienna wore hers for a while and looked so darn cute.




1 comment:

Howells Fam said...

Thanks for going with us! We had so much fun and the kids were so cute together - I can't wait to go again next year! Are you going to post your maternity pictures before you deliver? I can't wait to see them!!