We are all doing well and adjusting nicely, Peytan had a doctors appointment yesterday and weighs 8lbs 7 oz she gained 12 oz in 5 days the nurse said that was the most weight she'd seen a newborn put on in such a short amount of time. I guess my body still thinks it needs to feed twins. So I guess she will be a chunky baby what a change from my petite Sienna.
Wednesday, September 8, 2010
Just a few snapshots of the kids
Looking back I seem to have a ton of pictures of the twins when they were little but I seem to be slacking for Peytan so I'm trying to get better it is hard now because as soon as the twins see the camera they want to play with it and will not sit still for a good picture.
We are all doing well and adjusting nicely, Peytan had a doctors appointment yesterday and weighs 8lbs 7 oz she gained 12 oz in 5 days the nurse said that was the most weight she'd seen a newborn put on in such a short amount of time. I guess my body still thinks it needs to feed twins. So I guess she will be a chunky baby what a change from my petite Sienna.
Although she loves her sister she doesn't really like to hold her, she'll let her sit on her lap for a minute and when she's done she just pushes her away so we have to be right there with her. She loves to just sit on the couch with me while I hold her.
We are all doing well and adjusting nicely, Peytan had a doctors appointment yesterday and weighs 8lbs 7 oz she gained 12 oz in 5 days the nurse said that was the most weight she'd seen a newborn put on in such a short amount of time. I guess my body still thinks it needs to feed twins. So I guess she will be a chunky baby what a change from my petite Sienna.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
It definitely is different having a chunky one (mine was Carlee for sure) and a petite one (Phoebee). They're both fun though! I'm glad you guys are all doing well. I can't wait to see you guys this Saturday. Talk to you sometime soon hopefully!
Post a Comment