Wednesday, October 20, 2010
What we've been up to
We have been sooo busy lately and there never seems to be much time at our house when a child is not awake and needing something. So here is a quick update. My cousins were here a few weeks ago and we spent time going to monkey bizness where the kids had a blast on all the inflatables. We went to Linder farms where the kids loved the corn box and Sienna picked out her own little pumpkin. We went to the firehouse open house where we got to ride a firetruck around town the kids loved it especially the milk and cookies at the end. Then we packed up the kids and my parents and I took the kids to Yellowstone for their first roadtrip for a few days. They did amazingly well and we had fun swimming in the pool and seeing the bears and wolves. Unfortunately the kids also got their first colds and by the time we headed home poor Sienna was miserable. A few days later Sienna woke up and seemed like she felt better but she was having trouble breathing. I took her to the doctor and she ended up getting admitted to PEDS over night where she had breathing treatments and steroid shots. She is now doing well but we have to be careful to keep her as well as we can because she is likely to have breathing issues when she gets sick. Thankfully Landon only has a runny nose and cough and Peytan also seems to have a mild case. We are now home and trying to get some things done while I have 2 weeks of maternity leave left. This weekend we are painting kids rooms and I am so excited to get them done. I am trying to establish some sort of schedule that works for all the kids to make things easier for our baby sitters while I'm working. So I have lots of pictures to add but very little time so here are just a few.
I just love how much these two love and care about eachother. They love to hold hands in the car. They bring eachother their blankets when they see the other needs it just melts my heart. Don't get me wrong they fight and scream at eachother too but I like to capture these moments.
Sienna loved the corn box at Linder farms, my cousin Josh wanted to be buried and when she saw him she layed down and wanted to be buried too. She really was happy.
Landon loved to throw the corn
Peytan is getting so big. She is an extremely happy baby but definitely more high maintenance than the twins. She loves to be held all the time but is getting accustomed to the swing and bouncy seat for a little while. She is getting quite rollie. She is starting to sleep through the night better and we are just loving having her part of our family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment