Wednesday, December 9, 2009

More Christmas pictures

We also had some pictures taken at Kiddie Kandids because I thought their backdrops were so cute but I've gotta say it is so much more fun to have Ashlee do the pictures. The kids love her and she is patient and kind and in my opinion takes 10 times better pictures. But here are a few from their photo session.
Doesn't it look like they're fighting over this one present I thought it was mean to give Sienna a present and not Landon but he was too focused on trying to roll over to care.
Landon actually sat up long enough to get a few pictures and I was so proud of him

Sienna gives the best smiles but she found this photographer really annoying so she kept giving her this goofy look like I'm not sure if I should laugh or cry.

I really liked this picture but they cut off the cute North Pole sign, how annoying

A family photo

1 comment:

Howells Fam said...

Those are so cute! That is mean by the way to not give them both a present, but Landon doesn't appear to mind!