Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Sienna's 6 month appointment

So Sienna had her 6 month doctors appointmen yesterday and she did quite well. It always amazes me she has this bubbly personality and is loud and so funny at home but when we go out she is much more reserved and just kind of watches everything. I guess she is more like me. Anyway she weighed 14 lbs 11 oz in the 30% and was 26 inches long the 60th percentile so she is long and skinny. I wish I could say that was like me too :) She had no interest in the paper on the table so no pictures of her but she was very well behaved. Since she has 2 teeth we get to start brushing them I hope Santa gets the memo and leaves her a toothbrush in her stocking. We can start adding some new foods to their diet and since they are such good eaters that should be fun. At her 4 month visit her previous pediatrician thought she had a lazy eye but there was no sign of that yesterday. She also handled her shots quite well and hasn't seemed fazed at all today even continuing her usual jumping in the jumperoo regime. Nurse Val did a great job.
One of the dairymen's wives got the twins these adorable outfits from Gymboree and I especially love her pink fur coat it is satin lined and so soft. It is still a little big so it will fit all winter and I'm so glad.
Sienna and Daddy in front of the tree, he is so proud of his little princess

Sienna posing with her Christmas stocking

No comments: