Sunday, May 2, 2010

Landon is 11 Months old

I know it has been a long time since I've updated but that is because we have been having a terrible time with our internet but it seems to be fixed now. So here is what Landon has been doing. He has finally started to crawl, he went from nothing to being pretty darn fast in a few days and we are so proud of him. He still has to have some motivation to get going but once he does he is terrific. He continues to be a sweet, happy baby but has found his voice and loves to hear himself screech and I mean screech and nothing seems to make him stop it is ear piercing and I hope it doesn't last long. He loves to stand and look at himself in the mirror and who could blame him he is so handsome. He too is a great eater and will try anything his new favorite is vanilla pudding. He loves his daddy so much in fact that when Tanner comes home says hi to him and then leaves the room he has a complete meltdown screaming and crying, boy does that make me feel good. Oh well I know he doesn't get to see Tanner that much and he is a daddy's boy Tanner loves it.
my smiley little babseball guy
He continues to love blankies and is not concerned about gender specific colors

he had a great time visiting with daddy and petting the baby calf, another bonding activity for the boys

He is such a great brother, they started having tea parties together this week, I'm sure Sienna will one day play trucks and cars with him but for now she's the boss and gets to pick the games, he loves the songs this teapot plays and crawls right to it

He is desperately trying to pull up on furniture like his sissy but is not too successful yet I give it a week and he'll be an expert too




No comments: